This year’s festival will be outdoors at Harriet Island Park in St. Paul, a beautiful green space with a pavilion alongside the Mississippi River. Please give this address to your driver if you are planning on using a rideshare app or plan to be dropped off at the park: 151 Water St., St Paul, MN 55107
Here is our event map.
How Can I Get to Twin Cities Veg Fest?
We will provide free shuttle service from the Kellogg Street entrance of Union Depot to the festival itself, making it easy to come via the Green Line or bus service to Union Depot.
We want to thank Metro Transit for providing free, environmentally-friendly rides to the festival this year!
We will have bike racks on site at the festival entrance, 151 Water St., St Paul, MN 55107.
Attendees may pay to park at Union Depot Lot C West (390 E Kellogg Blvd, St Paul, MN 55101) and take one of the free shuttles we provide.
Parking will be $10 at Union Depot Lot C and D in 2022 (because of a Saints game the same day)
The shuttle will run from 5:30 am to 7:00pm in about 15 minute intervals, stopping at both Lot C and the Kellogg Street Entrance of Union Depot. This makes the shuttle useful for those using Metro Transit. Look for signs marking the shuttle pick-up spot.
Shuttle pick-up/drop-off at Lot C
Local businesses near the park may also have higher-priced paid parking available.
Where Can I Stay?
Get a discounted rate at the beautiful Hyatt Place in downtown St. Paul for Saturday and/or Sunday nights. The hotel is conveniently located right by our shuttle stop at Union Depot. Book here or call 1-888-492-8847. Use code G-TCVF.
Accessibility parking is available for those with a disability parking certificate or license plates in the lot at 200 Dr Justus Ohage Blvd, St Paul, MN 55107. There is also an accessible drop-off point in the parking-loop nearby. There are additional spots at 110 Harriet Island Rd, St. Paul, MN 55107. If you would like to use the drop-off point, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Saturday, September 10th.
In case of rain, the festival will continue. Severe weather is always a possibility at an outdoor festival. To ensure everyone’s safety we want you to be prepared.
Festival staff, volunteers, park staff and police will notify all on the festival grounds if there is a severe weather issue. We will also post on social media.
- Volunteers and exhibitors will take shelter in vehicles or the pavilion.
- Attendees will take shelter in vehicles or take our shuttles to Union Depot.
- Lightning will require a 30 minute break in the festival.
- We will not be able to refund exhibitor fees or fastmeal tickets, as festival costs (portable restrooms, rental equipment, sound equipment, shuttles, etc.) will remain the same regardless of weather conditions.
- We will use social media to let attendees know when it is safe to return.
- If there is an emergency, dial 911. Then notify a volunteer wearing a nametag.
- There is an AED device in the pavilion building.
- Volunteer medical professionals will be at the Twin Cities Veg Fest/First Aid/Lost Child area.
- St. Paul police will be on-site.
Learn more about accommodations for people with differing abilities here. Twin Cities Veg Fest strives to be a zero-waste event.