Join us on September 18, 2022, and get your product or service in front of 10,000 people hungry for plant-based goodness and compassionate change!
Help Spread the word with our downloadable posters and graphics (Soon to come!)
In-Person + Online Costs
- $600 Food Vendors (Selling ready-to-eat meals)
- $300 Food Vendors with a Cottage Food License
- $225 For-Profit Business
- $125 Non-profit Organization
- $100 Artist, Student, or Animal Advocacy Non-Profit
**There is also a discount for new (less than 2 years old) BIPOC-owned businesses. **
The deadline to apply is Aug 15th, 2022
What’s new this year?
- The first 100 exhibitors to complete registration get free on-site parking
- Hours changed to 10am to 4pm
- All food vendors will be required to have a $4 or less option on their menu to encourage attendees to try a wide variety of food from different vendors
- Saturday afternoon will be a day to load in your equipment ahead of time to make Sunday morning easier. More info to come!
- Special rate for exhibitors traveling more than 800 miles
- You can rent your required tent from us
- Event insurance is required. See here for details
Please be sure to review the festival’s Exhibitor Guidelines and, if you’re a food vendor, the festival’s Food Vendor Guidelines. Any questions not found in the Exhibitor FAQs can be sent to email@example.com
Want special perks? Become a sponsor today!