Join us on September 17, 2023, and get your product or service in front of 5,000 people hungry for plant-based goodness and compassionate change!
Want listing on the front of our website, paid social media promotion to our 13K followers, and more? Learn about sponsorship!
- $600 Food Vendors (Selling ready-to-eat meals)
- $400 Pop-Up Food Vendor with Standard Food License (new!)
- $300 Food Vendors with a Cottage Food License
- $250 For-Profit Business
- $150 Non-Profit Organization
- $100 Animal Advocacy Organization, Bookseller, Artist, Student Group
There is also a refundable $200 security deposit, a liability insurance requirement (if you don’t have any, we have links to purchase on the application), and additional fees for electricity (The cost is $50 for the first 5 amps and $75 for each additional 5 amps. This goes up to $500 for 31 amps or more).
Th exhibitor fees listed above are included in the price of a Silver sponsorships and above, which come with additional benefits.
Exhibitors travelling 100 miles or more to attend pay half price for their exhibitor category to offset travel costs.
**There is also a discount for new (2 years old or less) BIPOC-owned businesses. **
The exhibitor deadline is Aug 8, 2023. The sponsor deadline is June 15, 2023.
Highlights and Changes:
- Payment plan available
- ACH payments available
- Special rate for exhibitors traveling more than 100 miles
- Hours remain 10am to 4pm
- All food vendors are required to have a $5 or less option on their menu to encourage attendees to try a wide variety of food from different vendors.
- Saturday afternoon load in available to make Sunday morning easier. Overnight security provided.
- You can rent your required tent and equipment from us.
- Event insurance is required. You can purchase via links on the application form or found here.
- Your $200 refundable deposit can be paid once and then applied to future years.
Please be sure to review the festival’s Exhibitor Guidelines and, if you’re a food vendor, the festival’s helpful tips in the Food Vendor Guidelines. Any questions not found in the Exhibitor FAQs can be sent to email@example.com