Twin Cities Veg Fest 2022 is committed to providing an accessible festival. We will be providing the following the accommodations. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding festival accessibility and accommodations.
- One of the shuttles that runs from Union Depot to the festival will be equipped with a lift to accommodate mobility devices.
- Accessibility parking is available for those with a disability parking certificate in the lot near 110 Harriet Island Road. There is also an accessible drop-off point in the parking-loop nearby. If you would like to use the drop-off point, please contact email@example.com by noon on September 10.
A map will be available on this page.
- Accessibility access considered and prioritized whenever possible.
- Designated rest area for service animals and their people
- Wheelchair and accessibility seating availability for all stage events
- Quiet area for folks with sensory issues
- Lactation area with seating
We will update here if we are able to add any more accommodations for Twin Cities Veg Fest.
Learn more about accommodations for people with differing abilities here. Twin Cities Veg Fest strives to be a zero-waste event.