Are you as excited for the Twin Cities Veg Fest as we are? That’s fantastic! Here are a few ways you can help promote it!
- Tell your friends in person! The best way to get new people to the festival and to have them learn about wonderful plant-based foods is a direct person-to-person discussion.
- Promote the festival on social media! RSVP to our Facebook event page, invite your friends, and post why you’re excited about Twin Cities Veg Fest!
- Put up posters and flyers !
- Please use this form to see dates, times and locations where we’ll poster together and sign up. There’s always food!
- If you want to put up posters but are not available on those days, no problem! Email your physical address to firstname.lastname@example.org and she can mail you out a handful of posters and flyers. Alternatively, make an appointment with Laura to pick them up at the CAA Community Space. Or feel free to print off one of our posters yourself by clicking one of the links below:
More options to let people know about the festival!
- Help recruit exhibitors or sponsors! Message them on social media, let them know you’d like them you join us, and send them to tcvegfest.com to apply.
- Staff a table at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities. Stay tuned for details!
For students at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, you can also:
- Ask your professor if you can announce the festival at the beginning of class. This especially makes sense in philosophy, nutrition, or environmental classes, but many professors will let you make a brief plug. Contact us to get some flyers to hand out to your classmates, and let us know if you have any questions about what to say.
- Hand out flyers in the dorms. Stay tuned for details!
Subscribe to our Weekly Update e-newsletter and forward the emails to your friends. We’ll have a lot of news about the festival coming up!