Become an exhibitor at the Twin Cities Veg Fest and showcase your brand or organization to an expected audience of over 8,000 interested attendees!
An exhibitor table at the Twin Cities Veg Fest lets you reach out to hundreds of college students, young adults, and other hip people. Last year’s festival attracted approximately 7,000 attendees, and we expect even more this year!
Apply now and join us to support a locally organized and executed event that promotes progressive values and helping animals.
All products promoted, sampled, or sold must be vegan (no animal ingredients and no animal testing).
We have a limited number of spaces, but we are still accepting exhibitor applications.
Accepted exhibitors are responsible for following our posted Exhibitor Guidelines.
If you’re interested in selling meals or other (non-packaged) food, please see our Guidelines for Food Vendors.
Sponsors (bronze level and above) will be guaranteed a table, so please consider sponsoring the event.
Preference will be given to exhibitors offering free samples.
If you are an artist and do not expect to make signiﬁcant income from the festival or you are a student group, you can apply to exhibit at the artist and student group rate.
- Food court vendor – $600
- Cottage food vendor – $300
- For-profit business – $225
- Non-profit organization – $150
- Animal Advocacy Non-profit organization – $100
- Artist or student group – $75 A limited number of free spaces are available for selected artists. If you’re interested, please apply here.
- Extra plot of space – add $50 for each extra space (up to 3 spaces total) Food court vendors will be given one extra space on request, included in your application fee.
- Electricity – see exhibitor application for details
- Table and two chair rental – $25 each
Your table fee includes space for a single 10×10 tent. Exhibitors are required to bring a tent.